7 April 2014, Originally posted here
Come and Welcome Comrade Zwelinzima Vavi back to COSATU House from 8.00am Monday 7th April at COSATU House at 110Jorrisen St, Braamfontein (near Civic Centre)
The historic High Court ruling last week confirmed that Comrade Zwelinzima Vavi had been wrongly suspended for eight wasted months by the current leadership faction of COSATU. Friends and comrades are gathering outside COSATU House to say:
• Welcome back to work Comrade Zweli! Provide the dynamic leadership we need!
• End the paralysis in COSATU! Give workers a strong and independent voice once again!
• Forward to a COSATU that challenges corruption, exploitation, inequality and unemployment!
• Call the Special National Congress! Stop the victimisation of NUMSA and other Unions!
• Out with factionalism! Build a United, Independent, Democratic COSATU under Workers Control!
Issued by the Nine Affiliates : Secretariat Comrade Radebe Mike Bonile Sikani : education @saccawu.org.za : cell 0823368296Comrade Stephen Faulkner : email@example.com : cell 0828175455