The posts below are on political developments in South Africa including a report on steps by the National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa (NUMSA) towards establishing a United Front, a warning of a growing witch-hunt against NUMSA and her United Front allies, with particular reference to a recent speech by the South Africa Communist Party General Secretary “Blade” Nzimande, and responses to recent written and oral statements by Cosatu General Secretary Zwelinzime Vavi and NUMSA General Secretary Irvin Jim.
Keep up to date
- Hewat Beukes discusses the Past, Present and Future of the WRP Namibia
- Solidarity Statement with The Socialist Party of Zambia and Comrade Fred M’membe
- Issue 6 of Die Werker out now.
- What Numsa decided in December 2013
- A reply to Martin Jensen: The Numsa Moment – Has it lost Momentum?
- Issue 17 of the Journal out now!
- Message and publications from: The United Fishermen of Namibia
- Issue 5 of Die Werker out now.
- Why they voted leave
- Disarmament, Demobilisation and Reintegration of Namibia’s Ex-combatants
TagsANC Angola Austerity Balazs Nagy Bob Archer Bosnia Capital China Colonialism COSATU crisis Croatia Europe Fourth International France Front National Greece Hewat Beukes Hollande Imperialism India Mandela Marikana Metal Workers Miners Namibia NUMSA Poland Publications SACP South Africa Stalinism SWAPO SYRIZA The Journal The Worker Tuzla Ukraine United Front Workers Charter workers control Workers International WRP Youth Zambia