The posts below are on political developments in South Africa including a report on steps by the National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa (NUMSA) towards establishing a United Front, a warning of a growing witch-hunt against NUMSA and her United Front allies, with particular reference to a recent speech by the South Africa Communist Party General Secretary “Blade” Nzimande, and responses to recent written and oral statements by Cosatu General Secretary Zwelinzime Vavi and NUMSA General Secretary Irvin Jim.
Keep up to date
- Political situation in France after the first round of Presidential elections
- Situation politique en France après le premier tour des élections
- The United Fishermen No. 5
- May Day Message from the WRP Namibia
- From the Archive: The Way Forward in North Africa and the Middle East
- Hewat Beukes discusses the Past, Present and Future of the WRP Namibia
- Solidarity Statement with The Socialist Party of Zambia and Comrade Fred M’membe
- Issue 6 of Die Werker out now.
- What Numsa decided in December 2013
- A reply to Martin Jensen: The Numsa Moment – Has it lost Momentum?
TagsANC Angola Austerity Balazs Nagy Bob Archer Bosnia Capital China Colonialism COSATU crisis Croatia Europe Fourth International France Front National Greece Hewat Beukes Hollande Imperialism India Mandela Marikana Metal Workers Miners Namibia NUMSA Publications SACP South Africa Stalinism SWAPO SYRIZA The Journal The Worker Tunisia Tuzla Ukraine United Front Workers Charter workers control Workers International WRP Youth Zambia