This issue includes material relating to the attacks on the WRP’s position in the Parliament.
Keep up to date
- News from Namibia
- Sloganeering and coat-tails – A response to some South African activists
- Political situation in France after the first round of Presidential elections
- Situation politique en France après le premier tour des élections
- The United Fishermen No. 5
- May Day Message from the WRP Namibia
- From the Archive: The Way Forward in North Africa and the Middle East
- Hewat Beukes discusses the Past, Present and Future of the WRP Namibia
- Solidarity Statement with The Socialist Party of Zambia and Comrade Fred M’membe
- Issue 6 of Die Werker out now.
TagsANC Angola Austerity Balazs Nagy Bob Archer Bosnia Capital China Colonialism COSATU crisis Croatia Fishermen Fourth International France Front National Greece Hewat Beukes Hollande Imperialism Mandela Marikana Metal Workers Miners Namibia NUMSA Publications SACP South Africa Stalinism SWAPO SYRIZA The Journal The Worker Tunisia Tuzla Ukraine United Front Workers Charter workers control Workers International WRP Youth Zambia Zuma