We are pleased to publish the combined newsletter of TCL miners and United Fishermen.
- Out Now! Latest issue of Die Werker, June 2019
- Algeria: Release all the political prisoners immediately!
- New issue of Die Werker
- The challenge that SRWP launch poses to sectarian propagandists:
- France: The “hi-viz” movement
- “Hi-viz vests”: Unions slow to join the dance
- Draft proposal to the working people of Namibia and South Africa: Restoration of the land to its rightful owners
- Out Now! Issues 9 (Special) and 10 of Die Werker/The Worker
- How Labour’s right wing tried to fight back: An eye-witness report
- Out Now! Issue 8 of Die Werker/The Worker
TagsANC Angola Austerity Balazs Nagy Bob Archer Bosnia Capital China Colonialism COSATU crisis Croatia Die Werker Fishermen Fourth International France Front National Greece Hewat Beukes Hollande Imperialism Mandela Marikana Metal Workers Miners Namibia NUMSA Radoslav Pavlovic SACP South Africa Stalinism SWAPO SYRIZA The Journal The Worker Tunisia Tuzla Ukraine United Front Workers Charter workers control Workers International WRP Zambia Zuma