Necessity of a broad workers’ front – Attack is the best defence! Invitation to a conference in Zagreb 31 January – 1 February
Why did Putin invade the Crimea? by Radolslav Pavlovic April 2014
Where is Ukraine going and where is Europe going by Balazs Nagy March 2014
Letter to a trade unionist: Strengthen and broaden the movement in Bosnia-Herzegovina Feb 2014
Problem of the Ukraine By Leon Trotsky April 1939
Independence of the Ukraine and Sectarian Muddleheads By Leon Trotsky July 1939
Keep up to date
- From the Archive: The Way Forward in North Africa and the Middle East
- Hewat Beukes discusses the Past, Present and Future of the WRP Namibia
- Solidarity Statement with The Socialist Party of Zambia and Comrade Fred M’membe
- Issue 6 of Die Werker out now.
- What Numsa decided in December 2013
- A reply to Martin Jensen: The Numsa Moment – Has it lost Momentum?
- Issue 17 of the Journal out now!
- Message and publications from: The United Fishermen of Namibia
- Issue 5 of Die Werker out now.
- Why they voted leave
TagsANC Angola Austerity Balazs Nagy Bob Archer Bosnia Capital China Colonialism COSATU crisis Croatia Europe Fourth International France Front National Greece Hewat Beukes Hollande Imperialism India Mandela Marikana Metal Workers Miners Namibia NUMSA Publications SACP South Africa Stalinism SWAPO SYRIZA The Journal The Worker Tunisia Tuzla Ukraine United Front Workers Charter workers control Workers International WRP Youth Zambia