Some problems of the Fourth International–and the tasks involved in rebuilding it. by Balazs Nagy, August 2014
The Present Day Relevance of the Transitional Programme by Balazs Nagy, Paris, October 1966
The Transitional Programme 1938
Keep up to date
- Hewat Beukes discusses the Past, Present and Future of the WRP Namibia
- Solidarity Statement with The Socialist Party of Zambia and Comrade Fred M’membe
- Issue 6 of Die Werker out now.
- What Numsa decided in December 2013
- A reply to Martin Jensen: The Numsa Moment – Has it lost Momentum?
- Issue 17 of the Journal out now!
- Message and publications from: The United Fishermen of Namibia
- Issue 5 of Die Werker out now.
- Why they voted leave
- Disarmament, Demobilisation and Reintegration of Namibia’s Ex-combatants
TagsANC Angola Austerity Balazs Nagy Bob Archer Bosnia Capital China Colonialism COSATU crisis Croatia Europe Fourth International France Front National Greece Hewat Beukes Hollande Imperialism India Mandela Marikana Metal Workers Miners Namibia NUMSA Poland Publications SACP South Africa Stalinism SWAPO SYRIZA The Journal The Worker Tuzla Ukraine United Front Workers Charter workers control Workers International WRP Youth Zambia