Inside this issue:
Euro-election results reveal signs of Political turmoil in Europe by Bob Archer
Down with the Bourgeois Politics of the Front National by Balazs Nagy
Lessons of French Municipal Elections by Balazs Nagy
Valls, a Government of Anti-Working-Class Struggle by Balazs Nagy
India: What does Modi’s Victory Mean? By Roger Silverman
From independent trade unionists in Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine
Support Our Struggle Against the Oligarchs!
- A report from a comrade in Belarus
- Belarus activists released from prison
- Belarus: Free union leaders and activists
- Luxfer doit vivre : itw d’Axel Peronczyk, délégué syndical CGT de l’usine
- Political training in South Africa under “lockdown”
- Comments on some contributions to a discussion on the significance of the Coronavirus pandemic and the way forward
- International Appeal from Namibia Fishermen United
- New Issue 13 Die Werker out now!
- A powerful manifesto and a serious appeal
- Defend Casual Workers Advice Office in Johannesburg!
TagsANC Angola Austerity Balazs Nagy Bob Archer Bosnia Capital China Colonialism COSATU COVID-19 crisis Croatia Die Werker Fishermen Fourth International France Front National Greece Hewat Beukes Imperialism Internationalism Mandela Marikana Metal Workers Miners Namibia NUMSA SACP South Africa SRWP Stalinism SWAPO SYRIZA The Journal The Worker Tuzla Ukraine United Front Workers Charter workers control Workers International WRP Zambia Zuma