The posts below are on political developments in South Africa including a report on steps by the National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa (NUMSA) towards establishing a United Front, a warning of a growing witch-hunt against NUMSA and her United Front allies, with particular reference to a recent speech by the South Africa Communist Party General Secretary “Blade” Nzimande, and responses to recent written and oral statements by Cosatu General Secretary Zwelinzime Vavi and NUMSA General Secretary Irvin Jim.
- International Appeal from Namibia Fishermen United
- New Issue 13 Die Werker out now!
- A powerful manifesto and a serious appeal
- Defend Casual Workers Advice Office in Johannesburg!
- Out Now! Latest issue of Die Werker, June 2019
- Algeria: Release all the political prisoners immediately!
- New issue of Die Werker
- The challenge that SRWP launch poses to sectarian propagandists:
- France: The “hi-viz” movement
- “Hi-viz vests”: Unions slow to join the dance
TagsANC Angola Austerity Balazs Nagy Bob Archer Bosnia Capital China Colonialism COSATU crisis Croatia Die Werker Fishermen Fourth International France Front National Greece Hewat Beukes Hollande Imperialism Mandela Marikana Metal Workers Miners Namibia NUMSA Radoslav Pavlovic SACP South Africa Stalinism SWAPO SYRIZA The Journal The Worker Tunisia Tuzla Ukraine United Front Workers Charter workers control Workers International WRP Zambia Zuma