The posts below are on political developments in South Africa including a report on steps by the National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa (NUMSA) towards establishing a United Front, a warning of a growing witch-hunt against NUMSA and her United Front allies, with particular reference to a recent speech by the South Africa Communist Party General Secretary “Blade” Nzimande, and responses to recent written and oral statements by Cosatu General Secretary Zwelinzime Vavi and NUMSA General Secretary Irvin Jim.
- A report from a comrade in Belarus
- Belarus activists released from prison
- Belarus: Free union leaders and activists
- Luxfer doit vivre : itw d’Axel Peronczyk, délégué syndical CGT de l’usine
- Political training in South Africa under “lockdown”
- Comments on some contributions to a discussion on the significance of the Coronavirus pandemic and the way forward
- International Appeal from Namibia Fishermen United
- New Issue 13 Die Werker out now!
- A powerful manifesto and a serious appeal
- Defend Casual Workers Advice Office in Johannesburg!
TagsANC Angola Austerity Balazs Nagy Bob Archer Bosnia Capital China Colonialism COSATU COVID-19 crisis Croatia Die Werker Fishermen Fourth International France Front National Greece Hewat Beukes Imperialism Internationalism Mandela Marikana Metal Workers Miners Namibia NUMSA SACP South Africa SRWP Stalinism SWAPO SYRIZA The Journal The Worker Tuzla Ukraine United Front Workers Charter workers control Workers International WRP Zambia Zuma