This issue includes material relating to the recent Regional and Local Authority elections and the ongoing attack on the WRP by the SWAPO regime.
- International Appeal from Namibia Fishermen United
- New Issue 13 Die Werker out now!
- A powerful manifesto and a serious appeal
- Defend Casual Workers Advice Office in Johannesburg!
- Out Now! Latest issue of Die Werker, June 2019
- Algeria: Release all the political prisoners immediately!
- New issue of Die Werker
- The challenge that SRWP launch poses to sectarian propagandists:
- France: The “hi-viz” movement
- “Hi-viz vests”: Unions slow to join the dance
TagsANC Angola Austerity Balazs Nagy Bob Archer Bosnia Capital China Colonialism COSATU crisis Croatia Die Werker Fishermen Fourth International France Front National Greece Hewat Beukes Hollande Imperialism Mandela Marikana Metal Workers Miners Namibia NUMSA Radoslav Pavlovic SACP South Africa Stalinism SWAPO SYRIZA The Journal The Worker Tunisia Tuzla Ukraine United Front Workers Charter workers control Workers International WRP Zambia Zuma