Inside this issue:
Who can solve the ‘Refugee Crisis’ by Mirek Vodslon
How can we build a workers’ Europe? by Bronwen Handyside
Draft Programme: A Europe fit for working people (for discussion)
Director of Elections, a letter and a communiqué
Committee of Parents / Truth & Justice Commission demands
Continued Human Rights Abuses
Report of a book launch
MUN Regional Committee supports Marikana inquiry call
Namibian Road authority’s reckless roads
Discussion Article by Allen Rasek
UF march call
- New Issue 13 Die Werker out now!
- A powerful manifesto and a serious appeal
- Defend Casual Workers Advice Office in Johannesburg!
- Out Now! Latest issue of Die Werker, June 2019
- Algeria: Release all the political prisoners immediately!
- New issue of Die Werker
- The challenge that SRWP launch poses to sectarian propagandists:
- France: The “hi-viz” movement
- “Hi-viz vests”: Unions slow to join the dance
- Draft proposal to the working people of Namibia and South Africa: Restoration of the land to its rightful owners
TagsANC Angola Austerity Balazs Nagy Bob Archer Bosnia Capital China Colonialism COSATU crisis Croatia Die Werker Fishermen Fourth International France Front National Greece Hewat Beukes Hollande Imperialism Mandela Marikana Metal Workers Miners Namibia NUMSA Radoslav Pavlovic SACP South Africa Stalinism SWAPO SYRIZA The Journal The Worker Tunisia Tuzla Ukraine United Front Workers Charter workers control Workers International WRP Zambia Zuma