- Political training in South Africa under “lockdown”
- Comments on some contributions to a discussion on the significance of the Coronavirus pandemic and the way forward
- International Appeal from Namibia Fishermen United
- New Issue 13 Die Werker out now!
- A powerful manifesto and a serious appeal
- Defend Casual Workers Advice Office in Johannesburg!
- Out Now! Latest issue of Die Werker, June 2019
- Algeria: Release all the political prisoners immediately!
- New issue of Die Werker
- The challenge that SRWP launch poses to sectarian propagandists:
TagsANC Angola Austerity Balazs Nagy Bob Archer Bosnia Capital China Colonialism COSATU crisis Croatia Die Werker Fishermen Fourth International France Front National Greece Hewat Beukes Hollande Imperialism Mandela Marikana Metal Workers Miners Namibia NUMSA SACP South Africa SRWP Stalinism SWAPO SYRIZA The Journal The Worker Tunisia Tuzla Ukraine United Front Workers Charter workers control Workers International WRP Zambia Zuma